Over 20 years of experience in Criminal and Civil Matters
- Prepare trial exhibits including maps, enlarged photos, diagrams, overlays, jury instructions, etc.
- Pick up and review records pursuant to subpoena duces tecum, court order or signed release
- Prepare case chronology
- Assist with large case management
- Prepare reports and personal testimony as requested
- Measure, photograph, diagram and evaluate crime or arrest scene
- Review evidence with experts
- Collect evidence
- Witness physical line-up
- Review physical evidence at police department or DA’s office
- Pickup Discovery
- Research public and court records including civil and criminal filings, real property, fictitious business statements, unsecured tax rolls, corporations, public filings, and other computer-related databases
- Research case specific topics such as epilepsy, electro-convulsive shock therapy, types of weapons, vehicles and others Subpoena and pick up records pursuant to subpoena duces tecum, court order or signed release.
- Review records and organize for use by attorney. Includes medical, employment, school, probation, military, prison, and others.
- Interview jurors
- Investigate Jury misconduct
- Conduct pre-sentence or penalty phase interview of witnesses, family and friends for mitigating or aggravating circumstances
- Conduct post-trial investigations based on new evidence, ineffective assistance of counsel, factual new evidence, etc.
- Interviewing percipient witnesses and victims and families
- Locating and interviewing additional witnesses
- Interfacing with law enforcement and government investigators
- Gathering exculpatory evidence
- Conducting document research
- Conducting background investigations
- Preparing reports
- Preparing court exhibits
- Conducting jury interviews
- Service of complicated process
- Other pre-trial and post-trial work as designated by the attorney